750ml (25oz) Organic single estate Kalamata Koroneiki Extra Virgin Olive Oil 2020
SKU: EVGE 750ml org
- Gold medal in medium fruitiness at the International Olive Oil Competition, Kotinos
- 2020 harvest & first, cold pressed at temperatures that do not exceed 77F/25C immediately after harvest
- Polyphenol content 283gr/kg--EU certified healthy. Acidity less than 0.3%
- Single estate, single harvest, Koroneiki variety from the acclaimed Kalamata Region in Greece
- Groves located 1200ft above sea level on slopes 12 km from the Mediterranean, just north of Kalamata, Greece
- Perfect for all types of cooking, baking and absolutely delicious with bread or on salads
- Smoke point 405F and EVOO does not break down into carcinogens as some highly processed oils do
- No chemical fertilizers, preservatives or toxic pesticides are used anywhere from harvest to bottling.
- USDA certified Organic & FDA approved
- Kosher Certified
- Avoid light and store in a cool place.
- Best by 5/2022